Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltd policy statement include all subsidiaries listed below. Our Modern Slavery Statement for Financial Year Ended 31/12/2019 Issued Pursuant to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltd is a global provider of electronic components, products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components. Our Head Office is based in Newbury, England, operating in multiple sites around the world.
Rebound Electronics (UK) Ltd, Rebound North Ltd, Rebound Electronics SARL, Rebound SCHWEIZ AG, Rebound GmbH, Rebound Electronics International Services DMCC, Rebound Singapore PTE Ltd, Rebound Hong Kong Ltd, EASBY Electronics Ltd and Delta Impact Ltd and Curotec.
Being part of the electronic component distribution industry, we recognise that we have a responsibility to take a zero tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking within our organisation and our supply chain.
The organisation is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities, and to ensure that its supply chains are free from slavery and human trafficking.
Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltd continues to review and improve its efforts at minimizing the potential for human trafficking and slavery of any form in our supply chain. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
Compliance with Rebound Technology Group Holdings LtdEqual Opportunities and Human Rights Act 1998 which came into force throughout the UK on 2 October 2000, giving effect to the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
- Requiring compliance withRebound Technology Group Holdings Ltd Supplier Code of Conduct as well to all applicable laws, in our General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Developing and implementing procedures for suppliers to certify that they are acting in a manner consistent with Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltdstandards.
- Developing and implementing procedures to evaluate and track supplier compliance with Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltdstandards for human trafficking and slavery in the supply chain.
- Developing and implementing training programs specifically directed at human trafficking and slavery to identify and mitigate risks within our supply chain.
- Conducting on-going training on Rebound Technology Group Holdings LtdCode of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Rebound Technology Group Holdings Ltdopenly encourage the reporting of breaches within the supply chain and or within the organisation.
Rebound’s Board of Directors promote and encourage transparency, ethical conduct and a commitment to comply with anti-slavery and human trafficking laws. Our employees are provided with resources and training to help them meet our ethical and legal obligations with regards to anti-slavery and human trafficking laws, including The Modern Slavery Act.
Rebound’s Board of Directors reviews the Code annually to ensure that it continues to meet or exceed current regulatory framework. Proposed changes to the Code are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors before being implemented and communicated to all our employees.
This statement has been approved by the Rebound Group’s Board of Directors, who will review and update it annually.